Friday, December 15, 2023

Holy Comforter Spirit of Truth

The new helper leads you into all Truth and Life Everlasting . . . 

In the first century, I stated to humanity that “‘In just a few hours the world shall see me no more; yet ye shall continue to know me in thine hearts even until I send you this new teacher, the Spirit of Truth. 

And I have fulfilled my promise to humanity by extending to you my Spirit of Truth which ever surrounds you now .. interpenetrating you .. surrounding you and enfolding you .. guiding you unto all Truth Absolute.

And ye shall begin to know me, as you learn to live in truthfulness and with the temerity that shall make of thee courageous and bold sons and daughters of deliverance, confident to ask and to  knock upon the realities of salvation .. to stretch thine understandings towards eternity and to reach for the Absoluteness beyond all conflicts of relativity.

And ye shall live in gentleness and in the tenderness of the Spirit .. with the personal tenacity to hold firmly to my gospel ideas; so that, idea might expand unto personality ideal, and even unto reality.

As I am living amongst you now in the garment of flesh for a fortnight .. ever now am I simultaneously living in you and around you and in closest proximity to you; and I shall now be one with your personal experience in the spirit kingdom. 

And now that these adjustments have come to pass, ye shall with certainty know that I am in the Father, and that, while your life is hid with the Father in me, I am also in you. I have loved the Father and have kept his word; you have begun to arise to love me, and ye shall grow to keep my word. 

As my Father has given me of his Spirit, so have I now and forever given you of my Spirit and Life. And this Spirit of Truth which I have bestowed upon you shall guide and comfort you and shall eventually lead you into all Truth and Freedom and Life Everlasting.’” 

Michael Of Nebadon 
The Planetary Proclamation

Featured Post

Planetary Proclamation

I give to you the understanding which is necessary to progressively transform the ideas of existence unto the ideal of expressio...